Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Chicken


As always, I was in the mood for something different. Well, once again, I found it. Bacon, chicken & a creamy garlic sauce, how could you go wrong? This recipe was awesome!!! My husband & I put it up there with the beef tips & gravy recipe. I will be making this again! I only made 1/2 this recipe, but kept the garlic at a tablespoon and I used 2 slices of bacon per breast. Serve over mashed potatoes, egg noodles or rice.

8 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
8-16 slices of bacon
2 (11 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 T garlic, minced
1 C sour cream
1/2 C flour

Warp each chicken breast with a slice (or two) of bacon.
Place the wrapped chicken in the crock pot.
In a large mixing bowl combine the soup, garlic, sour cream and flour.
Whisk until the mixture is completely blended and smooth.
Pour over the chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment