Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pineapple Burgers

Sometimes a picture will speak a 1000 words, or make you think your self....I have to try this!  This was it for me....I must try!  But, if you have tried any of my recipes that I have posted, then you know I feel that way about all the recipes that I have tried.  Now, the bacon could have been a little crispier for my taste (I don't like chewy bacon).  Next time i make this, I think I will chop up some jalapeno's and mix them in with the burger  meat, for some added kick!

Servings: 4


Ingredients:
1 pound hambuer
your favorite burger seasoning
4 slices pineapple-fresh or canned
8 slices bacon

Directions-
Form your hamburger patties.  On a piece of foil (makes for easy clean up), place 2 pieces of bacon  to form an X.  Place your hamburger patty in the center of the  X, top with a piece of pineapple and bring bacon pieces to top.  Secure bacon pieces with a toothpick.  Grill to your desired doneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment